C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Chipboard Desktop Calendar class

For all of you who have been asking for a class on the chipboard calendar that is on the counter at the shop, the time has come!  This Wednesday at 6:30 and next Wednesday at 12:30 I am offering this class for $20.00.  I have 2012 (yikes!) calendars and chipboard coasters for sale at the shop so that you are able to make more of these for gifts.  You must call to sign up so that I have enough cut for everyone.  Don't miss out!  This is the only chance you have this year to take it!

No comments: