C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

God Bless America!

Patriotic cards can be challenging to say the least.  It's funny when you have an idea for a class and you have the stamps, but you just can't put the two together in your head.  That's where my friend Marian comes in. I asked her to design this class and she did an awesome job!  I actually thought I had her stumped and then she took off with it.  This class is going to be offered at 12:30 and again at 6:30 on Flag Day!  June 14th!  If you don't normally send July 4th cards, think about sending them to someone who is or has served our country with a note of thanks.  Sometimes, a thank you goes so much further than anything else we can say.  Join Marian and myself on the 14th, you will make all four cards for $15.00.  Call and sign up!

No comments: