C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Friday, August 13, 2010

August is half gone!!!!!!




So I can't say if it's the heat or recovering from the wedding, but it's been two weeks and I'm still exhausted! I just can't seem to get moving again.
Here are a couple of pics from the wedding, again taken by me so excuse the quality (we're waiting on the professional ones). This is the groom and his brother and sister and of course DD1 with DD2 and DS. DS is leaving Sunday to go back to school and DD1 is with her husband in New York and DD2 is moving in October from Florida to probably Colorado. They're all going out into the world as I have raised them to do. I've heard of empty nest syndrome, but for the life of me, I don't have it. I think it's because there are too many pictures to be scrapbooked, too many stamps to stamped, and lots of wonderful friends to laugh with!!

No comments: