C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

66, 67 and 68 .... Cheating...Nooooooooo



Okay, so life is always exciting, to say the least. Home again safe and sound. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. DD2 is doing well and on the road to recovery. Now back to stamping!

In case you have been following the 365 in 365, you will note that some of the cards that I've spotlighted are not my creation, but rather ones that dear friends have created. DD1 says this is cheating. I say "bite me". There are only so many hours in a day, right?

So 66 - 68 are created by Lisa Henke. Lisa is a very talented artist who is one of the Dirty Dozen on Splitcoast as well as being on C-Shore's design team. She is teaching a class on June 11th using Unity Stamp Company stamps. Did I mention that Lisa is also on the design team for Unity? Here are the three cards you will make in her class. Sorry it is only being offered during the day at this time. Hopefully, she can do some classes in the evening as well. It's hard when you have small children. Great cards, Lisa! Thanks for putting me closer to my 365 goal by Dec. 1 ..... (I never said 2010 did I???)

No comments: