C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yoga Cards with Betsy

As most of you know, my husband is avid about
Yoga! So we've decided what we need is "Yoga Cards".
Cards that move! This will be a series over the
next few months with Betsy. Every month you
will make a different card with movement. These
are samples of April's cards. The class is Thursday,
April 22 at 12:30 and 6:30. You will need your basic
stamping suitcase, and you definately don't want to
forget to bring your x-acto knife, cutting mat, super
strong adhesive (like red line tape), and personal 12"
trimmer. This class will be a lot of fun and you don't want
to miss out! The cost is $15.00 for two cards. Sign up
soon as it is also filling up!



No comments: