C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Monday, August 18, 2008

It's been awhile...























Sorry for being MIA for the past month. A death in the family and a very ill child...not much time left for anything else. Now that things have settled down somewhat, it's back to business. As you can tell by the last post, I'm still trying to figure out this blogging thing. It would be great if when I post a picture, it would actually post where I put it, lol. Anyway, Printworks did not do a board for August since they were at CHA last month and didn't have time. The ladies who take my Printworks class didn't want to miss a class so they asked me to design one for them. I ordered some stamps and went to work. I'm going to try and post the pictures of the outside of the cards here. In true Printworks style, there is a lot going on inside the cards, too. But I'm only posting the outside here for today. I scanned them instead of photographing them. Not sure I like this. The card that looks gray is actually shades of purple. Well, cross your fingers and hope this comes out like it looks right now. LOL! Enjoy!

No comments: