C-Shore Creations, Inc. dba Your Stamping Cottage

C-Shore Creations Featuring Close To My Heart! As a Supervisor for Close To My Heart, I now offer classes in my home in Hebron in which you can indulge in many of the arts including stamping, scrapbooking and much more. You must register for each class in advance in order for there to be enough supplies. I am also available to have a gathering in your home or you can schedule a Facebook party with me. Give me a call at 859-466-2164. I can't wait to meet you!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My first ATC worthy of sharing

Happy Saturday! It's a beautiful sunny day after a night of rain and the flowers are blooming and I get to spend the day in my studio playing. What could be better?!?

I'm in an altered club called Altered State of Mind. How appropriate, right? Check out the blog we just got started http://alteredstateofmind07.blogspot.com/ We meet once a month and work on different projects. Last year we did alphabet tags. I am finishing working on an altered book to keep them in. When I finish it, I'll show you. You can actually see a picture of it on my banner if you look close. Anyway, this year we are plalying with different techniques and recently did the brass/rust/patina technique. Really cool! Well, we are supposed to make an ATC for the next meeting using the technique we played with. We then trade them at the next meeting.
I've never done ATC's that I would show to anyone, but I really like the one I did. I call it "Kissing Brass" As you can see, it has lips in the frame and the entire ATC is brassed turned to patina. I hope you like it.

Have a great weekend. I'm off to prepare for my Printworks class I'm doing Tuesday night.

No comments: